Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Funny things they say and do...

The other day we were eating dinner together and Lindsay kept saying something and we didn’t understand what she was saying. I asked her, ‘did you say, I have boogers’ and Jackson without missing a beat said, ‘she said, bob the builder.’

Lindsay loves to sing. Her latest song has been “Oh Tom the Toad.” You can’t help but smile every time you hear it out of her little voice.

We had just finished breakfast and Jackson was asking for a snack so I told him our ‘plan’ for the day, “ here’s the plan, we are going to get dressed, play and then we’ll have a snack.” He looked and me and said, “Oh, mom, that just breaks my heart.” He then proceeded to go off and get dressed, play and then have his snack.

Lindsay goes to the bathroom most of the time in the potty. If she doesn’t I find diapers all over the house that she has taken off after going one time.

2 comments:

Rosie Posie said...

FINALLY OUT OF THE STONE AGE. CONGRATULATIONS. Add me as a link.
www.ireallylovemullets.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

glad to see you have a blog! i love checking up on people (even if we live near each other, it's fun!)